Samsung has gone to great lengths to achieve and maintain compliance with standards and regulations such as CE or CB.
By complying with industry standards, we are able to quickly adapt to changes in the industry for our customers.
Samsung Memory products comply with the following:
- Worldwide : CB
- EU/UK: CE, UKCA
- USA/Canada : UL, FCC, ICES
- Australia/New Zealand : RCM
- Asia : KC, VCCI, BSMI, BIS
Certain countries might require extra certifications that are not listed here. For more details or country-specific approvals applicable to the specific product, consult your regional representative.
Euro QA Lab, Saxony Way,
Yateley, GU46 6GG. UK
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Responsible: Samsung Electronics America QA
19 Chapin Rd., Building D, Pine Brook, NJ
Tel : 1-800-SAMSUNG