Go the extra mile.
Kickstart your health and wellness journey with the Exynos W920 – a wearable processor built to allow
next-generation smartwatches to streamline everything from workouts to work meetings.
What looks good prompts good experience. The Exynos W920 adds elaborated graphics to smartwatch screens. Enjoy everything from videos to 3D AR emojis in exquisite detail.
Breeze through everything
Do more on your wrist with comfort and ease. The Exynos W920 supports a new unified wearable platform that Samsung built jointly with Google for smooth and seamless usability. The Exynos W920 also features powerful dual-core CPU to facilitate faster launching of apps, flawless multitasking and more.
Say goodbye to the low battery blues. The Exynos W920 built on 5nm EUV process and low power technologies enhances power efficiency to make your smartwatch a long-lasting companion. With a dedicated low-power processor, you can check the time, notifications, calls and more on your smartwatch while preserving your battery.
Slim is in
Smaller chips make for slimmer smartwatches. The Exynos W920 and diverse powerful components are packed in one tiny package thanks to 5nm process and advanced packaging technologies. It means the Exynos W920 can pave the way for sleeker and more stylish smartwatch designs.
Featuring a powerful Arm Mali™-G68 GPU, the Exynos W920 is a great leap forward for smartwatch graphics. Offering 10 times better graphics performance than its predecessor, the chip allows you to enjoy smooth video playback and includes support for more realistic and three-dimensional smartwatch UIs on a qHD (960x540) display.
The Exynos W920 is the speedy brain behind your favorite smartwatch features. Powered by a dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A55 CPU running at up to 1.18GHz2), the processor offers next-generation smartwatches the performance they need to keep up with users’ evolving demands. And now, with support for a new wearable platform, the processor additionally delivers further performance improvements, better app switching and improved health services to make your experiences even more natural and convenient.
The Exynos W920’s low-power design lets you do more for longer, without worrying about battery life. Built on 5nm process technology, the chip has been optimized, inside and out, with a focus on maximizing power efficiency. To further extend battery life, rather than relying on the main CPU, Always-On-Display operations are handled by a dedicated low-power processor that improves display power consumption.
and smallest package
The Exynos W920’s ultra-compact design is the result of several space-saving technologies. Building the chip on the latest 5nm EUV process allowed Samsung to maximize transistor density while freeing up more room for other innovations. The chip’s space savings are enhanced by FO-PLP and SiP-ePoP packaging technology, which integrate the Exynos W920 processor, a power management IC, LPDDR4 and eMMC into a single package. With its compact size, the Exynos W920 opens the door for smartwatches to become less bulky and more powerful.
- 1) Based on Samsung's internal test results. Actual speed may differ depending on user environment.
- 2) Based on Samsung's internal test results. Actual performance may vary depending on device and user environment.
- * All the depicted devices and features are fictitious creations. No simulation of any real product is intended.
- * All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- * Arm, Cortex and Mali are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere.
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.