Model Code (Capacity)
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20 Gbps)
1TB, 2TB, 4TB
88 x 60 x 14 mm
Up to 2,000MB/s (Sequential Read / 1TB, 2TB, 4TB)
Up to 2,000MB/s (Sequential Write / 4TB)
Up to 1,950MB/s (Sequential Write / 1TB, 2TB)
Drop resistant up to 3 meters
AES 256-bit hardware encryption
Samsung Magician Software
CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, RCM, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC, UKCA, BIS
Five (5) year limited warranty
- 1)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Lower capacity may be demonstrated by your computer due to use of a different measurement standard.
- 2)The actual product weight and size may vary depending on the product's capacity and measurement method.
3)Performance may vary depending on host configuration, cable and user system environment. To reach maximum sequential read/write speeds of up to 2,000 MB/s, respectively, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 and the UASP mode must be enabled.
*Test system configuration: ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI, Intel i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 MHz, 10 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s) / DDR4 8GB DRAM frequency1132.3 MHz / Win 11 Pro
4)Based on an internal free fall shock test conducted under controlled conditions. Drop resistance may vary depending on the actual environmental conditions. Damage caused by drop is not covered under warranty.
* Test condition: Device was dropped free-fall to a metal plate from 3-meter height.
** No warranty is provided for any physical damage.
- 5) Samsung Magician software is available in Windows®, macOS® and Android™. It requires Windows® 7 and higher, macOS® High Sierra (10.13.6) and higher, or Android™ 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher. Older versions of the Windows®, macOS®, and Android™ operating systems may not be supported.
- 6)The LED component of the T9 is warranted for five (5) years of typical use, typical use for the purposes of this warranty defined as four (4) hours of operation per day at temperatures of 40℃ or below. For more information on the warranty, please visit https://semiconductor.samsung.com/consumer-storage/support/warranty.