If you can't find the product, the product may be discontinued. If you want to see more information,
the button below to view the discontinued products.
Our certified quality management system and execution
excellence are what ensures quality outcomes
To deliver consistent customer satisfaction, we actively listen to the voices
of our customers and provide various technical and quality support
In compliance with international standardsLearn more
Samsung semiconductor values product security. Check out the latest
product security update at Samsung Semiconductor Global.
See below for more technical information, such as SSD product guides,
files for installation and product manuals so you can enjoy fast, optimal performance of your SSDs.
Tools & Software
Magician, Firmware, Driver, S/W
Datasheet, User manual, Brochure, White Paper
By Product Category
Learn more Informations on discontinued products can be found here.
If you want to find more discontinued products, check discontinued consumer storage products.
Find help about consumer storage product at samsung.com support.
Samsung values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best quality of service.
Please contact the service center located in the region where you purchased Samsung SSD.
Each package contains the same SSD but includes different accessories. Please refer to accessories
list for each package design below.
- Desktop : Installation Guide, Warranty Statement Summary, USB to SATA cable, SATA Data cable, Screw, Bracket, CD(Data Migration Software, Magician Software, Warranty statement, One-Stop Install Navigator)
- Laptop : Installation Guide, Warranty Statement Summary, USB 3.0 to SATA to cable, Drive Spacer, CD(Data Migration Software, Magician Software, Warranty statement, One-Stop Install Navigator)
- Basic : Installation Guide, Warranty Statement Summary, CD(Data Migration Software, Magician Software, Warranty statement, One-Stop Install Navigator)
If you are seeking the maximum performance, you may want to consider upgrading the motherboard on your system.
- The best way to enable AHCI is to go to BIOS and enable AHCI mode, and then install the operating system. Boot the system, enter BIOS setup, and change SATA settings from IDE to AHCI.
- Install the operating system.
When Windows is installed without enabling the AHCI mode in BIOS setup, an error may occur during the booting. Change the settings as shown below, or reinstall Windows.
- Go to Start>Run, and then enter "regedit" in the Run window and press Enter to launch the Registry Editor.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > services > msahci In this menu, you will see an item named Start. Double-click it to change it to "0"and then reboot.
- Enter BIOS setup, and change SATA settings from IDE to AHCI.
• ASUS Intel chipset : Main > Storage Configuration > Configure SATA as In this menu, select AHCI
• ASUS AMD chipset : Main > Storage Configuration > SATA Mode Select In this menu, change to AHCI Mode
• GIGABYTE Intel chipset : Integrated Peripherals > SATA RAID/AHCI Mode In this menu, select "AHCI"
• GIGABYTE AMD chipset : Integrated Peripherals > OnChip SATA Type In this menu, select AHCI
• MSI Intel chipset/ AMD chipset : Integrated Peripherals > On-Chip ATA Devices > In RAID Mode, select AHCI
Samsung values your business and always attempts
to provide you the best quality of service.
Samsung values your business and always attempts to provide you the best quality of service.
* If you need help about consumer storage product, please visit
Your subscription is not active yet!
An email with an activation link
has just been sent to your email address.
Please activate your subscription by clicking on
the activation link inside the email.
You have already registered, but before we can send you the
information about upcoming events, we need your confirmation.
If you missed our previous email, please use the button below to resend it.
To activate your subscription, please click on the link included in the email.
To proceed, please click on the "check" button located in the email section.Confirm